Are you looking for a cute, easy & unique gift idea for Valentine’s Day? If yes, you’re in the right place!
With Valentine’s Day arround the corner, it’s the perfect time to start looking for gift ideas for your partner.
This year, I thought to come up with some no-spend gift ideas. Perfect for all the couples that are on a budget or maybe don’t want to spend lots of money on material things.
So digital products or wall arts are the perfect examples for this category. I love that you can personalize, print and put them on the wall.
Are you in a hurry or you don’t have enough time to read? SAVE it for later!
In this article, I am going to show you how to personalize a word art template. Available for you to download down below.
I used words and short sentences that are relevant for our relationship and marriage. So you are most welcome to edit these words and use other words that are meaningful for your own personal relationship or marriage.
Since this is a ready-to-edit template it’s going to be very easy & fast to create! If you want to edit or add a few words only, it can easily be done in a few minutes.
Step-by-Step Guide to Personalize a Word Art
I’m going to share how to customize it step-by-step. But, if you’d like to see a video tutorial, please go further down or click here to be taken to YouTube.
- Download the Word Art Template – if you haven’t downloaded it yet, you can save it here
- Verify your email for instructions on how to access the template. Be aware that you are going to need an account on Canva.com in order to access & edit this template
- Create a COPY of the existing template – go to File > Make a copy
- Start customizing the template however you wish. You can change fonts, colors, sizes or even reorganize the existing words or add more if you downsize the existing fonts. Be creative!
- Download – after you’re happy with your creation it’s time to save it to your computer. I recommend saving page 3 only as a JPEG.
- Open the downloaded file
- Double check the printer settings & you’re ready to go
- Add a frame & offer it as a gift for your loved one.
A final note
That’s my digital gift idea! I hope that you liked it and found it easy to create and personalize.
It’s always a good idea to offer something unique and personalised. I can guarantee that the person who receives it will be very happy with this gift!
Over the next couple of weeks I’ll be sharing some more Valentine’s Day related articles. So please don’t forget to come back for more!
Until next time take care & stay beautiful!
Don’t forget to SAVE it for later!
Personalised Word Art Template
Get this Word Cloud Template to create your own amazing & unique Valentine's Day gift for loved one!