This post may contain affiliate links which come at no extra cost to you!
Recently updated on September 13th, 2023 at 02:23 pm
Last Updated on 13/09/2023
Spring is a great time for children to explore, learn, and have fun. Doing spring activities and crafts with kids at home can be a great way to help them develop their creativity, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, and even social skills. It also provides them with an opportunity to get outdoors and enjoy the fresh air while learning new things.
These activities are also beneficial for parents too as they can bond with their children while teaching them valuable life lessons.
Keep on reading to find fun and easy preschool spring crafts and activities that will keep children entertained.
- What are the Benefits of Spring Activities & Crafts for Preschoolers?
- 10 Fun Ideas for Preschoolers to Enjoy the Great Outdoors this Spring
- Easy and Inexpensive DIY Craft Projects to Brighten Up Your Home this Spring
- 23 Creative Spring-Themed Art Projects That Will Keep Your Little Ones Busy and Engaged
What are the Benefits of Spring Activities & Crafts for Preschoolers?
Spring is a great time for preschoolers to explore the world around them. Through engaging activities and crafts, preschoolers can learn about plants and animals, practice their motor skills, and develop their creativity.
Activities and crafts in the spring can also provide children with opportunities to bond with family and friends. Not only do these activities help children learn new skills, but they also give them a chance to express themselves through art projects or outdoor adventures. By engaging in spring activities and crafts, preschoolers can gain valuable knowledge while having fun at the same time!
10 Fun Ideas for Preschoolers to Enjoy the Great Outdoors this Spring
Spring is here, and it’s time to get outside and enjoy the great outdoors with your preschoolers! With the right activities, your kids can have fun while learning about nature, exploring the world around them, and developing their physical skills.
Here are 10 fun ideas for preschoolers to enjoy the great outdoors this spring – from outdoor craft projects to outdoor games and more!
From scavenger hunts to gardening activities, these outdoor activities will keep your kids engaged and excited about spending time in nature.
Here are some fun and practical spring activities you can try out:
- Planting seeds
- Making bird feeders
- Nature scavenger hunt
- Outdoor obstacle course
- A farm visit in your area
- Have a Picnic in the Park
- Go Bird-Watching
- Paint Rocks
- Make a Mud Pie
- Go on a Nature Walk
Now that you have some ideas, feel free to choose as many as you like and get out there to start exploring!
Easy and Inexpensive DIY Craft Projects to Brighten Up Your Home this Spring
With spring just around the corner, it is the perfect time to make some fun and easy DIY craft projects for your home. Whether you’re looking for something to do with toddlers or preschoolers, or just want something fun and creative to keep the kids busy, there are plenty of easy and inexpensive DIY craft projects that can help you spruce up your home this season. From simple art projects for kids to more complex DIY crafts for toddlers, these projects will bring a little bit of joy into your home this spring
23 Creative Spring-Themed Art Projects That Will Keep Your Little Ones Busy and Engaged
As the weather warms up, it’s a great opportunity for preschoolers to engage in creative activities that will help them learn about the world around them. With some simple materials and supplies, you can create fun spring crafts and activities that will keep your little ones entertained for hours!
From making paper flowers to creating spring-themed crafts and art projects, there are plenty of ways to get your kids excited about the season. So let’s take a look at some of the best spring crafts you can do with your preschoolers this year!
- I absolutely love this idea from Mimosas & Motherhood. I’ll definitely try this one out too! Learn how to make coffee filter butterflies here.
- Do you need a keepsake craft or a gift to give to grandparents? Why not create a handprint flower craft?
- This cute little DIY project is perfect for all the frog lovers out there. You get a free template as well! Check it out here.
- If you have lots of egg cartons hanging around your home, why not make a flower crown with them? Check it out here.
- Who doesn’t love a good snack?! If your little one LOVES Oreos, Kim has a yummy idea for you – OREO dirt cups with gummy worms
- Here’s an excellent name craft idea to help your child learn how to spell their name using this bee name craft.
- If you’re looking to find paper plate crafts, here’s a simple one using pom poms and noodles.
- Do you have kids who love lacing? Check this Spring-Themed Lacing Cards out. Comes with free printable templates as well!
- This easy origami card is fun to make and give away.
- Let your child explore more about insects with this colorful butterfly shape craft. Comes with a free printable template as well.
- This activity idea is great to practice your little one’s fine motor skills. The cool thing about this craft is that the materials you need you might already have at home.
- Looking for adorable DIY projects that involve recycling materials? Check out the Toilet Paper Roll Frog craft which comes with a free template as well.
- Take painting to the next level by painting with flowers! Kids will have lots of fun. Works even better when you have older flowers you’re about to throw away.
- Just in time for Spring. Get your free printable flowerpot template and craft away.
- Learn how to make this cute Bumblebee craft for kids with a toilet paper roll tube. This easy bee craft is a great spring craft that can also inspire children to learn about Bees and pollination.
- How about a springtime scavenger hunt for preschoolers? Here’s a nature scavenger hunt printable idea.
- Take a look at these Spring-Themed Color by Number Pages for Kids.
- These free spring activity sheets and coloring pages come in a bundle containing a word scramble, a crossword, and two coloring pages to spark children’s imaginations!
- Did you know you can grow your own rainbow? Learn how it works here.
- Learn how to make this cute cupcake case flower picture today.
- Beautiful Spring Flowers Tulip Paper Craft for Kids to Make with free printable stencil
- Here’s a fun rainbow cloud craft for all rainbow fans out there.
- If you’re looking for a fun and easy butterfly craft for preschoolers, check this one out.
- Let your little one have fun with rock painting!
Spring is the perfect time to brighten up your home with some fun and easy DIY craft projects. Whether you’re looking for something to do with toddlers or preschoolers, or just want something fun and creative to keep the kids busy, there are plenty of easy and inexpensive DIY craft projects that can help you spruce up your home this season.
From simple art projects for kids to more complex DIY crafts for toddlers, these projects will bring a little bit of joy into your home this spring.
I hope you found this post helpful!
What is your favorite craft to do with your children and why? Would love to chat in the comments about this.