In today’s post, I’ll be sharing with you my top choices of affordable advent calendars (under £100) for 2018. This list is filled with the brands I LOVE and would love to purchase.
Last time I wrote about the Luxury Advent Calendars for 2018 that includes a list of 7 different brands that I would buy from if I’ve had the money. Why I’m saying that? It’s because almost all of them are high-end products, where the prices begin at £100 all the way to £320.
We all know that not everybody can afford to spend £320 on an advent calendar that’s why I created this list. I hope that it will give you some insights on what’s in the market this year.
Are you in a hurry or you don’t have enough time to read? SAVE it for later!
*** this post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you decide to use them I’ll get a small compensation (at no extra cost to you). However, all the opinions are my own! For more click here.***
1. 24 Days of Clinique Advent Calendar
This is what I’ve gone for this year! I am trying NOT to go mad about the beauty advent calendars. As a mom, I won’t have as much time as before to constantly pamper myself.
Clinique is one of my favourite beauty brands. I used their products in the past when I had some skin issues. I am happy about this advent calendar as it’s a good way of trying out the products from their range, especially if you’ve never used any of their products before.
It has a gorgeous packaging, with 24 little doors that will make your countdown to Christmas more enjoyable!
- Full-size Clinique Pop™ Lip Colour + Primer in Love Pop, 3.9g
- Full-size Deluxe Blush Brush
- Liquid Facial Soap Mild,15ml
- Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser,15ml
- 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula, 30ml
- Take The Day Off™ Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips, 30ml
- Clarifying Lotion Twice A Day Exfoliator 2, 60ml
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+™, 30ml
- Moisture Surge™ 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator, 7ml
- Moisture Surge™ Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator, 7ml
- Moisture Surge™ Overnight Mask, 7ml
- Clinique Pep-Start™ HydroBlur Moisturizer, 7ml
- Clinique Smart Night™ Custom-Repair Moisturizer, 7ml
- Clinique Smart™ Custom-Repair Serum, 7ml
- Repairwear Laser Focus™ Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream, 5ml
- All About Eyes™, 5ml
- Clinique Pep-Start™ Eye Cream, 7ml
- Deep Comfort™ Hand and Cuticle Cream, 30ml
- Chubby Stick™ Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Super Strawberry, 1g
- Clinique Pop™ Matte Lip Colour + Primer in Blushing Pop, 2.3g
- Blushing Blush™ Powder Blush in Precious Posy, 3.1g
- Cream Shaper™ For Eyes in Black Diamond, 0.8g
- Lash Power™ Mascara Long-Wearing Formula in Black Onyx, 2.5ml
- Aromatics in Black™, 4ml
2. M&S Beauty Advent Calendar
I’ve bought one of their advent calendars a couple of years ago and I really loved the packaging (it was in a tree shape).
This year’s advent calendar has 25 doors where you’ll find 25 lovely products. From the picture I can see quite a few similar products, they’ve included in the 2015 advent calendar.
Price: £35, but you’d have to spend another £35 in the home, clothing or beauty departments. Such a great deal! It’ll sell quickly, especially online.
3. Asos Face + Body Advent Calendar
- 111SKIN Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask: 30ml
- Alpha-H Clear Skin Daily Face And Body Wash: 30ml
- Ameliorate Transforming Body Lotion: 1.6fl.oz./50ml
- ASOS DESIGN Makeup Matte Lipstick
- Benefit Hoola (shade may vary)
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara: 3ml
- BOD Mermaid Shimmer Sorbet Petite: 1.7fl oz/50ml
- Carmex Original Pot: 8.4ml
- Caudalie Micellar Cleansing water: 50ml
- Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto Replenishing Hydrator: 7ml
- Coco & Eve Like A Virgin Super Nourishing Coconut & Fig Hair Masque: 15ML/0.5FL
- Dr Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment: 5ml
- First Aid Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
- GLAMGLOW Glowstarter Mega illuminating Moisturiser: 7ml
- Holika Holika Aloe 99% Soothing Gel: 55ml
- Iconic London Illuminator: 5ml
- J.ONE Jelly Pack: 5ml
- Luxie Rose Gold Small Contouring Brush 512
- MAC Strobe Cream Hydrant Lumineux: 6ml
- INC.redible You glow girl cosmic blur: 0.32oz
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel: 15ml
- Sand & Sky Australian Pink Clay – Porefining Face Mask: 13ml
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels: 0.11oz
- Spectrum Wonder Sponge
4. No7 Beauty Advent Calendar
It’s a very good drugstore brand. I love their Beautifully Matte Foundation. This advent calendar has 25 doors behind which you’re going to find skincare, makeup, nail polishes and beauty accessories.
Price: £42 but it’s worth £177
5. The Body Shop Advent Calendar
The Body Shop has 3 advent calendars this year! How amazing is that?! TBS is one of my favourite cruelty-free brands!
Olivia the Owl is perfect for you if you are not familiar with the brand. It comes with 24 doors packed with cruelty-free mini essentials. The perfect mixture of Bath & Body, Skincare, Makeup, Haircare & fun Accessories. All the contents of it worth £85.
Dani the Deer is the Deluxe Advent Calendar that contains some luxurious full-size products. It comes with 25 beauty bits. Its contents are worth £121.
Lastly, Freddie the Fox is the Ultimate Beauty Calendar, that’s worth £231, is filled with all the good stuff. Behind the 25 doors, you’ll find 14 full-size products and the rest of them are miniatures. Great value for money!
Price: £45 – £99
6. L’Occitane Beauty Advent Calendar
It has 24 doors behind which you’ll find various products such as shower gels, shampoos, soaps, eau de toilette.
• Shea Shower Oil
• Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
• Shea Butter Hand Cream
• Almond Delicious Soap
• Shea Milk Extra-Gentle Soap
• Repairing Shampoo
• Ultra Rich Body Lotion
• Verbena Leaf Soap
• Ultra Rich Shower Cream
• Almond Delicious Hands
• Almond Milk Concentrate
• Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion
• Verbena Cooling Hand Gel
• Almond Shower Oil
• Shea Butter Foot Cream
• Precious Cream
• Repairing Conditioner
• Verbena Body Lotion
• Revitalising Sugar Bath Cube
• Verbena Shower Gel
• Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm
• Verbena Eau de Toilette
• Shea Light Comforting Cream
• Cherry Blossom Hand Cream
Price: £49 worth £85
7. Out of this World Advent Calendar by Bare Minerals
Bare Minerals is one of my favourite “green & healthy” brands! So if you are looking for a “clean” beauty brand this is it. Behind its 24 doors, you’ll find the brand’s bestsellers.
- Eye colour in Shantung
- Eye colour in Skyline
- Blush in Golden Gate
- Blush in Beauty
- Blush in Your Highness
- All-Over Face colour in Glee
- Moxie Plumping Lipgloss in Show Off
- Moxie Plumping Lipgloss in 24K
- Moxie Plumping Lipgloss in City Slicker
- Moxie Plumping Lipgloss in Maverick
- Moxie Plumping Lipgloss in Femme Fatale
- Moxie Plumping Lipgloss in Rose Quartz
- Gen Nude Patent Lip Lacquer in Dahling
- Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick in XOX
- Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick in Honeybun
- Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara
- Round the Clock Eyeliner in 5 AM
- Round the Clock Eyeliner in 8 PM
- Mini Well-Rested Face and Eye Brightener
Price: £79 worth £281
8. Kiehl’s Advent Calendar
I’ve been wanting to buy one of these for a really long time, but still haven’t got the change yet. It’s a really lovely brand with good quality products.
There’s not much info about it on the web, but you can join the waiting list here.
9. Lookfantastic Advent Calendar
This advent calendar has 25 beauty products all from the premium collection. You’ll find products like skincare, tanning, hair care and lots of other exclusive products.
Here’s a sneak peak list with some of the products included in this year’s advent calendar:
- HD Brows Contour and Colour Pro Palette (full size)
- Glamglow Gravity mud Firming Treatment
- Molton Brown Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel
- Omorovicza Moor Cream Cleanser
- Lipstick Queen Frog Prince (full size)
- Illamasqua Beyond Powder (full size)
Price: £79 worth over £300
10. Clarins Advent Calendar
This is a 12-days-of-Christmas type of advent calendar. Perfect for all the Clarins’ fans or as a gift for a beauty addict. If you decide to go for this one you’ll get both skincare and makeup products.
For my surprise, this is the only brand (from the ones I listed) that has an advent calendar for men.
- SOS Primer 00 Universal Light (full size)
- Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil Honey Glam (full size)
- Beauty Flash Balm
- Instant Eye Make-Up Remover
- SOS Hydra Mask
- Gentle Foaming Cleanser
- Gentle Refiner
- Hand and Nail Treatment Cream
- Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
- Supra Volume Mascara
- Crayon Kohl Black
- Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 01 Rose Shimmer
11. Rituals Advent Deluxe Calendar
In my opinion, this is one of the most beautiful advent calendars. Rituals have been extremely attentive to the details and it turned out amazing. It even has fairy lights on it!
On the Christmas tree, you’re going to encounter 24 mini presents that will surely make your countdown to Christmas more beautiful.
Price: £89 worth £140
12. Holland & Barrett Advent Calendar
It’s another perfect advent calendar if you prefer “green” beauty products. Behind its 25 doors, you are going to find the most loved health & beauty products.
- YesTo Charcoal Mask
- Weleda Skin Food
- Miaflora Gylcerine
- Beauty Kitchen Karine Jackson Shampoo
- Miaflora Kalahari Melon Seed Oil
- Sukin Facial Moisturiser
- Nails Inc. Nail varnish
- Miaflora Eucalyptus Oil
- Beauty Kitchen Konjac Sponges
- Salt Of The Earth Travel Deodorant
- Pure Papaya Lip Balm
- BOD Body Scrub
- Burts Bees Lip Balm
- Beauty KItchen SHP Wipes
- Faith In Nature Orange Soap
- Miaflora Peppermint
- Dr Organic Aloe Cream
- Dr Organic Pro Collagen Dragons Blood
- Naturtint CC Cream
- Trilogy Rosehip Oil
- Elifexir Leg Contour Cream
- Kent BB Cream
13. Sleek Makeup Advent Calendar
This is definitely the cheapest advent calendar from my list. You’ll get 24 of Sleek’s best seller products. This can also be a great gift idea for a girl who loves makeup.
- Matte Me Lip Cream Old Hollywood
- Matte Me Lip Cream Birthday Suit
- Matte Me Lip Cream Feels
- Matte Me Lip Cream Velvet Slipper
- Twist Up Eye Pencil Midnight
- Twist Up Eye Pencil Chocolate
- Twist Up Eye Pencil Aubergine
- Twist Up Lip Pencil Currant
- Twist Up Lip Pencil Shabby Chic
- Twist Up Lip Pencil Raspberry
- Twist Up Lip Pencil Deep Cherry
- I’M Conditional Mascara
- Glitter Eyeliner Steel
- Dip It Eyeliner Black
- Blush Rose Gold
- I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette All Night Long
- I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette Gleaming In Gold
- I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette Storm
- Lip Vip Lipstick Couture
- Matte Nail Varnish Birthday Suit
- Matte Nail Varnish Rioja Red
- Matte Nail Varnish Velvet Slipper
- Matte Nail Varnish Old Hollywood
That’s everything I have on my top choices when it comes to affordable advent calendars for 2018. Imagine how insane would be to buy all 13 of them?! WOW!
Now, it’s your turn, please share with me in the comments what is your favourite beauty advent calendar and which of these listed above would you buy?
Until next time, take care & stay beautiful!
Don’t forget to SAVE it for later!
Natural Homemade Masks
10 of my favourite homemade hair & face masks. You can print it out too.